In June 2018, I uploaded a post titled ‘15 Things to Include on Your Summer Bucket-list‘ where I listed 15 activities that everyone should aim to achieve during summer. Since we are now halfway through winter, I decided to create a winter-version of 15 activities you should complete during winter, if you have not already.
This post is in collaboration with Pauline. Pauline is a LA based lifestyle blogger who blogs about her life, travel and photography, very similarly to myself. Two of my favorite photography posts of hers are her two most recent: Sunsets on the Road and In-flight Photography to JFK. She has traveled around Europe quite a bit including Italy, Spain, France, England and The Netherlands. I have never visited Verona before so one of my favorite travel posts of hers is her Verona blog post. She is uploading a post with my recommended 15 activities to add to your winter bucket-list so you should check out her post here or keep reading for Pauline’s list.
- Finish a jigsaw puzzle
- Rent out a cabin with your friends for the weekend
- Light a pine scented candle
- Go skiing or snowboarding
- Stock up on turtlenecks and winter boots
- Redecorate your home with winter decorations
- Try eggnog
- Have a photo-shoot with your friends in the snow
- Binge watch the Harry Potter movies
- Make peppermint hot chocolate
- Have a baking party and make gingerbread cookies
- Go on a picnic with blankets and watch the sunrise
- Go to a winter farmer’s market
- Discover your new favourite brunch place
- Spend all day in plaid pajamas
What is on your winter bucket-list?