It has been a while since I have done an Award post but since I have been nominated a few times, I thought it was time I did another. Thank you so much to everyone who has nominated me and I apologize for how long it has taken me to write this post.
- Thank the bloggers that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the bloggers gave to you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
Phoebe is a lifestyle blogger who blogs about fashion, beauty and travel. My favourite series of hers is her Following Phoebe, where she gives the reader an insight into a day in her life. She is also one of the nicest bloggers I know so definitely go give her a follow!
- Favourite book you have ever read? At the moment, Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- Best series you have watched this year? Dynasty
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what one item would you take? A filter water bottle – I hate feeling dehydrated and I cannot be certain there are going to be safe water sources on the island
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I have always liked the name Charlotte although I would probably shorten it to Lottie
- Digital or Written Planner? Written!
- If you could have any job in the wrold, what would you choose? I would love to be a Photographer but I am also happy with the career path I have chosen, Physiotherapy
- What is your dream breakfast? American pancakes with berries and maple syrup
- What star sign are you and do you believe in horoscopes? Capricorn and no, although I would love to learn more about astrology
- Your idol? I have a lot of people I admire but I do not have an idol
- Favourite social media platform? Instagram
- Do you want children? Yes! I would also love to be a pediatric physiotherapist
Carina is a lifestyle blogger who describes herself as an artist, bookworm, coffee snob, self-confessed sugar addict and newly turned vegan. She is currently looking after the cutest guide dog so definitely check out her blog and Instagram for pictures!
- What made you start a blog? I have always loved creative writing but as I grew up, I found that there were less opportunities to do this and so I decided to start a blog
- What would your dream vacation include? Lots of activities – I prefer to explore the places I visit and experience the culture first-hand rather than sunbathe on a beach
- Do you have a favourite cocktail and if so, what is it? One of my goals for this year is to try more cocktails so this will probably change shortly but at the moment, Sex On The Beach
- Last series you binge-watched on Netflix? Gossip Girl
- Do you have a middle name? Yes – Margaret
- Favourite ice cream flavour? Chocolate Fudge Brownie – Ben and Jerry’s actually have a vegan version of this flavour so I can still enjoy it when I fully transition
- What was the last song you listened to? I am currently listening to Good Enough by Cimorelli whilst writing this
Sophie is a lifestyle blogger who blogs about being vegan and mental health. I have found her recipe and environmental posts especially helpful in the transition to becoming vegan.
- What scares you? Being alone
- Favourite memory? I have several but generally time spent hanging out with my two best friends and my family
- Are you happy with your life as it is currently? No but I know that I have the tools now to implement the changes that will make me happy
- What is one thing you love about yourself? I have a tiny dimple in my left cheek that appears when I smile
- Favourite TV Show? Gossip Girl
- Have you met the love of your life yet? I do not think so…
- If you could go anywhere, money not a problem, where would you go? Thailand, inspired by this video by Bethan Leadley
- How would you describe what you wear? Minimialistic and comfy
- How do you find ideas for your blogs? My life – I usually blog about things I am currently loving or places I have been to recently
- What have you eaten today? It is currently 11am so I have had an iced coffee and a bowl of apple and blueberry porridge
- What is the best photo you have ever taken? There are probably several but this is the picture that came to mind – I think it captures our friendship perfectly.
Ann-Kathrin is a lifestyle blogger who blogs about DIYs, baking and beauty. Something I can always say about her posts are that they make me smile – her personality really shines through in her writing and her current obsession is the colour yellow which is the happiest colour I know.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee
- What is the best concert you have been to? Taylor Swift’s 1989 Tour in Hyde Park
- Fruit or vegetables? Fruit
- What is your absolute comfort food? Oreos
- Appetizer or dessert? Dessert
- If you had to wear the same outfit everyday, what would it be? Skinny blue jeans with my tied striped t-shirt
- Morning person or night owl? Night owl
- Does your morning skincare routine vary from the nighttime? I tend to exfoliate and moisturise my face at night which I do not do in the morning
- TV shows or movies? TV shows
- What do you pick out first when choosing an outfit? The bottoms – whether that is jeans, leggings, shorts or a skirt
- Breakfast or Brunch? Brunch – I find it is more acceptable to eat a wider variety of food for brunch than for breakfast
- If they were making a movie about your life, who would you choose to play you?
- Favourite superhero?
- If you opened a coffee shop, what would you call it?
- What is your earliest memory?
- First YouTuber you subscribed to?
- What does a good photograph mean to you?
- What is one thing you would like to have achieved by the time you are 30?
- Best date you have ever been on? If you do not have one, what is your ideal date?
- How are your Resolutions going?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Is it better to ask for permission or forgiveness?
What is your favourite cocktail?