I do not know about you but as a result of the Easter weekend, I have been left with lots of left-over chocolate that I could not possibly eat all by myself. Therefore, Mia and I decided to come up with two recipes you could use your left-over chocolate to make. Go check out Mia’s post for her recipe but I decided to make Vegan Oreo Brownies with my left-over chocolate, using Holly from The Little Blog of Vegan’s recipe, linked here.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 5 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 170g self-raising flour
- 110g caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 260ml soya milk
- ½ pack Oreos
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a square baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the chocolate until silky smooth.
- Combine the cocoa powder, flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract, oil and milk and mix together.
- Crush the Oreos in a plastic bag (I used a rolling pin to do this).
- Fold in the crushed Oreos and melted chocolate.
- Pour into the lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
The Brownies are honestly some of the best Brownies I have ever had – they are dense and rich meaning one is perfect to fill you up for a few hours.
Let me know down below how you spent your Easter weekend.