Thank you so much to Anjana for the nomination – I feel so honoured that you chose me! If you’re reading this, you should go check out her blog. One of my favourite posts of hers is her Fall Bucket List which you should all go read and comment something that is on your fall bucket list.
• Put the award logo in your blog post.
• Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Write a 150-300 word post on your favourite blog that is not your own.
• Answer your questions and provide 10 random facts about yourself.
• Nominate 5-11 people that you feel deserve the award.
• Ask your nominees questions.
My Favourite Blog:
My favourite blog at the moment is Sage Olivia. I discovered her blog because I was looking for travel blogs as inspiration for places to travel over the next year and she did a series of travel journals about her summer trip around Europe – so incredibly jealous as her trip looked amazing!!! She also writes about fashion and lifestyle so her blog is varied in the content that she uploads which I personally like because I feel like sometimes people upload variations of the same post every week and that can make for a boring read. She is also a genuinely nice person and absolutely stunning. Sage, if you are ever in London, hit me up.
1. What is your personal sense of style? I would say my style is girly but very much comfort-based as my usual outfit of choice is leggings and an oversized jumper. It is also very basic in that I like plain items of clothing with either minimal or no design – these also happen to be the cheapest so it’s a win-win!
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? Hopefully I will have graduated by then and be working as a Physiotherapist, ideally as a Band 6. I would also like to be either living with a significant other or with friends and to be in a long-term relationship.
3. Who is most important to you and why? Different people are important to me for different reasons – I cannot pick just one! My mum because she is always on my side no matter what and although she never picks up the phone when I call, I know she is always there for me. Also my best friend Grace because she never judges me when I’m an idiot and is always down for an adventure.
4. What are 3 blog posts that everyone should have on their blog? I would say at least one award post because all bloggers deserve to be recognised for the effort they put into their blog, a travel post because they are my favourite type of post to read and a ‘Get to Know Me’ post.
5. What is one thing that you cannot live without? Oreos.
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. Do you dance even if there is no music playing?
3. What size is your bed?
4. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
5. Favourite type of fruit pie?
If I haven’t nominated you, answer one of the questions in the comments below!